Friday, September 29, 2017

Ongoing flash fiction prompts!

Hi all! Welcome new readers and continued readers alike.

As a means to keep my wit sharp and my pen sharper, I would like to invite all of you to offer up flash-fiction prompts any dang time you please, indefinitely. Want to know how I think a wizard would respond to a nosy kitten? Interested in how the Queen folds her socks on laundry day? Post a comment to the freshest blog with the idea and I will make it happen!

Don't want to comment on a post? You can also email me at foonalina at gmail dot com.

Dear reader, I can see you wondering... why should you do this? Well, let me tell you! I get some practice and you get a lovely bit of prose written especially for you.

Let the games begin.
May the oods be ever in your favor

may the oods be in your favor
(picture stolen, brazenly, from the web)

No comments:

Post a Comment