Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Goal setting, writing, the New Year

Goals for this upcoming year:
Write!
Write!
Write!
Derby!
Derby!
Write!
Derby!
Derby! Derby!
Write.
Maybe publish? Eh? :/

But seriously, I have a bunch of stories I want to get out- so I am delving into prose again, this year- but also, I'm going to keep this little guy updated more regularly! I enjoy talking to myself in public, which is basically what this blog is...

If you do follow my writing blog, feel free to comment or pitch in whenever you'd like! I love engaging with my readers and all feedback is welcome. Unless you're a dick, then obviously I'll respond negatively. Keep it constructive or gtfo.

In 2015, I participated in NaNoWriMo: started and finished a book. Ambitiously, I'm hoping to knock out the second book this year and start on a third from the same fantasy world. I also have some poetry to work on, so I'm going to try to keep this steam rolling.
My intention is to get a blog post up at least once a week (Sunday, but that's not strict) and to do a 5 in 5 challenge once a month (5 poems in 5 days). 

Write at you, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment