Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Remember that time I published a chapbook?

No? I forget sometimes, too. But I did! Did you mean to check it out but forget about it in the flurry of daily life? Now is your chance, my friends.

 a record of night


I'm reviving the chapbook! a record of night is available on Amazon! This chapbook contains my favorite poems that I wrote during college and my soon-to-be-legally-over marriage (angsty divorce poems not currently forthcoming). If you are into nature imagery, love, and longing, this chapbook is for you!

Over the next several weeks, I'll share with you some of the poetry contained in the book. If you like what you hear, please share the images or buy the chapbook (buy the chapbook!).



Don't forget leave a review and rate the chapbook at Amazon! It will help raise visibility and your feedback means a lot to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment