Friday, June 15, 2018

A few words, dear reader

Happy Pride, all month!

Gay agenda: eat fruit, drink coffee, read poetry, make out with gorgeous people.

I hope this post finds you well! I have finished editing my audios from a record of night and would love to share them with you! Grab a cup of coffee, some headphones, and join me for a journey into the awkwardly narrated audio files of K. Steitz.

And hey, if you like what you hear, please stop by Amazon and pick up my kindle chapbook or leave a review! A few words from you can really help others find my poetry.

After much ado, a few words for you, my dear reader...
  1. When we die
  2. Telescope
  3. In the process, everything

Thanks for your support! Keep an eye out for more hella queer posts and more audio recordings this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment