Friday, July 31, 2020

The bounty, poems on ko-fi, and a fragment

Heylo readers!

The big news for today is that I'll be writing a poem every day for the month of August

If you'd like to read those poems, I'll be posting them to Ko-Fi.com/kitsteitz and they'll be available for anybody who buys me a cup of coffee throughout the month! 


This is a photo of Kit's flower garden. There is a hibuscus with a blooming flower in the forefront. Behind it is blooming phlox.
Look at this pretty hibiscus bloom from my garden!


And now, a fragment of a poem that I found hiding in some lost folder~


a knocking

The robins know you're
here- a call for courting
and the tastes of garlic
and honey follow you in
through the front door



That's all I got, folks. Happy Friday! I'll post the first August poem tomorrow!

love and gratitude,
Kitikins




No comments:

Post a Comment