Friday, November 20, 2020

The day has come!! BIG NEWS!!!!

 What up my fine friends!?! BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!!!!


GUESS WHAT? 
Erin Knowles' 
beautiful narration of my chapbook of poetry, a record of night, is NOW AVAILABLE ON AUDIBLE!!!!!!


Erin breathes life into my old dusty words and I am SO HONORED that she chose my chapbook to lilt through. It's been such a treat to work with with her through this process, through the ups and downs of technical difficulties, and I think you'll really enjoy the outcome.


The audible is only $3.95, which frankly is an absolute steal considering all the craft  and love that went into this production. 


Please check it out! If you like what you hear, we'd love if you could leave a review and give us some stars  


Happy FRIYAY!!!!!
Buy some poetry today 

No comments:

Post a Comment