Thursday, January 10, 2019

Big Dreams for the Year

Hello, readers!

Some big things are going on in my world. I'm finishing up some writing projects that I hope see the light of day sometime this glorious new year.

I also did a new thing! I created an author's page on Facebook. Be like the cool kids and go follow it, if you're so inclined.

Our writing collective had a productive meeting last night. I did some major goal setting for the new year and one of those goals is to start writing poetry again. It's time to put out a new chapbook, don't you think? So prepare yourself for some rough draft blog poems, again. Taking it back to the beginning of the blog, oh yes.



Speaking of chapbooks- haven't read my chapbook a record of night? Well you're just in time for a shameless plug. Check it out!

If you like what you read, please leave me a review at Amazon. This is a great way to support your local author-friend. Wink wink nudge nudge.




No comments:

Post a Comment