Monday, August 3, 2020

Holy Cannoli & ko-fi problems (boooo)

Okay before the big awesome news, let's do the Ko-Fi update. Get it out of the way.

Ko-Fi updates (boooooo)

So the other news is that Ko-Fi submits my donations in a manner that requires me to have a specific set-up in Paypal. It would have been nice to know this ahead of time, but unfortunately I didn't find out until my first donation. I'm working with my bank and paypal to get it all figured out and hopefully it will all be squared away by Wednesday.

So those who donate during this time have a couple options:
  • They can wait until Wednesday to read the posted August poems 
    or 
  • they can contact me via email foonalina at gmail dot com and I will send them their very own copies! 
  • All who donate during this time will receive a little something extra extra for their patience! 


And now for the good news...

The paperback of a record of night is NOW AVAILABLE!!!! 

If you want to read my tiny chapbook in physical form, go get you a copy!

I mean, just look at this! It's so legit, y'all.




That's it for now, friends! 

-Kit




No comments:

Post a Comment